High G Drying Shaker
High G Drying Shaker
GN High G Force Drying shaker is design for primary solids control and drying the cuttings from the primary solids control equipments, recover silts and ultra-fine sands, provide solids in a consistently stackable and conveyable form and requires no expensive chemicals or polymers. GN high G drying Shaker with Adjustable G force Up to 8.0 G.
GN High G Drying Shaker Parameter
Model GNZS594F-SGZF GNZS703F-SGZF Vibration Mode Linear Motion Capacity(m³/h) 140(616GPM) 120(528GPM) Vibration Motor(Kw) 2×1.94 Screen Qty(Pcs) 4 3 Screen Size: L×W(mm) 585×1165 700×1250 Screen Area(m²) 2.73 2.63 Adjustable G Force ≤8.2G ≤8.3G Vibration Amplitude(mm) 4.5~6.48 4.6~6.62 Deck Angle Range -1to +5° Feeding Type Hopper Feeder Feeder Height(mm) 1065 EX Standard ExdIIBT4/IECEX/ATEX Weight(Kg) 1590 1538 L×W×H(mm) 2912×1968×1435 2667×1968×1435
Videos of GN High G Drying Shaker
High G Drying Shaker Features
- Heavy duty design and heat treatment for complete shaker deck to give adjustable Linear Motion G force up to 8.0 G to meet more application.
- Anti-Corrosion Stainless Steel for the shaker bottom frame to give high strength and longer operation.
- Patented rubber sealing system between shaker screen and shaker bottom frame to allow operators to use pretentioned shaker screen without sealing rubber.
- Wedged type shaker screen locking system for fast screen replacement, pretention API shaker screen interchangeable with international top brand shakers with steel frame or composite material shaker screens.
- Patented mechanical drive shale shaker deck angle adjustment while working system.
- Simple stainless steel shaker locking system to protect the spring while moving.
- Rubber Covered dumping spring for less noise ,safety and longer life.
Process of the High G Drying Shaker Operation.
The drilling cuttings discharged from the primary shale shaker and desander desilters will be picked up by a screw conveyor, and another screw conveyor will take the drilling cuttings to feed to the High G drying Shaker。 Some times, client will install a low profile drying shaker just under the solids control tank to feed to the drying shaker directly。 The drilling cuttings will be drying by the high G shaker, and fluids will be catched by the tank under the shaker, a centrifuge feed pump will take the fluids and feed to a high speed decanter centrifuge, after treatment by the high speed decanter centrifuge, the fluids can return back the active mud system for resue。</p