GN Thermal Desorption Unit (TDU)
GN Thermal Desorption Unit (TDU)
GN Thermal Desorption Unit is an ex-situ, non-incineration technology designed to separate hydrocarbons from various matrices including oilfield waste, oil based drilling cuttings, soil, sludge, sand, filter-cake, tank and tanker bottoms, organic-based hazardous waste and contaminated soil in a non-oxidizing atmosphere without destroying the hydrocarbons.
Indirect heated treatment technology; oily waste will be heated firstly。 The oil and moisture will gasified, and gases will be quenched and condensed for oil/water separation。
The TDU technology has been used extensively for waste management, and recovery of the oil from the waste material as a sellable product throughout the world.
GN Thermal Desorption Unit Specifications
Model GNTDU-35A Capacity 3.5 to 5.0 Tons/Hour TPH on treated Solids 0.3-1 % Total Installed Power About 150Kw Power Consumption About 100KW Burner Type Diesel or Natural Gas made in Italy No. of Burners 6 (Two font burners, four side burners) Fuel Consumption About 130Kg/Hour Diesel Ambient Temp. 0-45 C degree BS&W in Oil recovered ＜1%
GN TDU Features
- Skid mounted modular design makes it be assembled, transported and moved in a quickest way.
- Sensors, PLC system and safety valves and devices make the GN TDU to have the top class safety features.
- Environmental, non-incinerated and permanent solution for oily waste and organic contaminants;
- Vapor dust removal technology to remove the majority of dust from the vapor before condensing.
- Able to separate various hazard wastes or hydrocarbon wastes safely and efficiently, e.g., chlorinated organic pesticide, polychlorinated biphenyl, furan, tank bottom sludge, oil pit sludge, and OBM cuttings, etc.;
- Able to recover the organics with high additional value, such as hydrocarbons, efficiently from pharmaceutical waste, waste plastics, waste painting, oily sludge, and OBM cuttings, etc.;
- No noxious gases emission and reduces Greenhouse gas emission greatly comparing with incineration technology;
- Able to separate, recover and treat safely the wastes with boiling points up to 500 C degree.
- The oil and hydrocarbon gases recovered can be reused as fuel of the unit while water be recycled and the emitted gases are environmental friendly. Finally the overall system can completely realize zero emission;
- Continues to handle the waste with capacity from 3.5 to 5 tons or even higher depends on the moisture of the material, and the discharged TPH can be 0.3%.
GN TDU Main Modules
S/N Name Quantity Description Selection 1 Screening Module 1 Screening coarse solids before feeding to the TDU Must 2 Thermal Desorption Module 1 Include 6 Italy Burners to indirect heat up the material and produce vapor Must 3 Condensing Module 1 Remove dust from vapor and condensing vapor to liquid Must 4 Liquid Treatment Module 1 Solids, oil and water 3 phase separation Must 5 Cooling Module 1 To cool hot water by air and provide water for condensing module Must 6 Discharge Module 1 Include cooling auger, and dedusting spray line. Must 7 Diesel Tank Module 1 Storage of fuel and supply to the burners Must 8 Recycling Water Tank 1 Storage of the recovered water Optional 9 Recycling Oil Tank 2 Storage of the recovered oil for collection Optional 10 Control Room Module 1 Operators to control the system from computer Must 11 Switch Room Module 1 Electrical Control Panels, VFDs installation Must 12 Generator Module 1 To supply power to run the system Optional 13 Workshop Lab Module 1 Workshop to do maintenance and lab for testing kit Optional 14 Site Office Module 1 Manager office Optional 15 Spare Parts Container 2 Storage of wearing spare parts for operation Optional Remarks:
The above selection with Optional means it is optional to buy from GN Solids Control or can be provided by client, the selection with Must means it must be provided by GN Solids Control. The cost of our normal proposal will only include the price of the Must selection items. The optional items will be additional cost.